Population Health Assessment
As the healthcare industry shifts focus toward quality and value-based measures, healthcare entities must effectively coordinate care across populations of patients.
Through our collaboration with xG Health Solutions, we offer health systems, accountable care organizations, and other entities engaging in higher levels of financial risk a comprehensive, independent assessment of their population health management capabilities.
The assessment, based on nationally-recognized guidelines, includes a thorough review of documentation as well as onsite observation of care coordination and interviews with key stakeholders. Focus areas include:
- Care management, case management, and care coordination staff and team roles
- Transitions of care
- Chronic disease management
- Patient risk assessment and stratification
- Population health data analytics and performance monitoring
- Care management documentation practices
Results of the assessment allow clients to build a blueprint for successfully managing the health of their populations. After all, when patient outcomes improve, everyone wins.
Contact us to learn more.